Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Some Cards for a Change...

I wanted to use up some left-over bits from my Sunshine Garden Kit Class. So I decided to make some cards out of it. I made the first three cards out of left-over bits and coordinating some of my favourite stamps to complimment the pages. LOVE how many pages and cards you can make out of ONE kit!!! Come to one of my Scrapbook classes to see how much you can get done in ONE night!!! You will blow yourself away!

These two cards I made for a wedding and a just for anytime card. I am taking part in a bootcamp style training to help me build my Stampin' Up! business. Get ready, I'm looking to get people to say "no!" to me! I'll be calling to explain! :):) Don't be afraid to say no, but don't be afraid to say yes either! :):)
I'll be posting my Hoppy Memories pages completed with pictures tomorrow. So pop on by again soon!

No comments: