Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Next Round of Scrapbook Club starts in August

New Class Starting in August!!!

Do you like what you have seen with my scrapbook pages? Well now is the time to join my next Scrapbook Club!!!

Third Wednesday of every month (August to January)
Cost is $40.00 per month
Bring your own 12" paper cutter and your double sided adhesive.
I have all the rest of the supplies, colour printed instructions to help you make atleast 8 pages that night!!!
Class is held at my home each month.
6:00pm until 9:00pm

If demand justifies me to start a 2nd club, I will also do the 1st Wednesday of every month (September to February).
Contact me at ingep76@hotmail.com for joining into the Scrapbook Club!!!

Payment needed one month in advance for spot commitment.
BONUS - for joining you get a FREE Idea Book & Catalogue that has 100's of scrapbook and card making ideas.

Hope you can join us!! PS - there is always wine on-hand!!!

Here are a few pages I made with some of my past scraps left-over from my kits. Very easy to duplicate!!!



No comments: