Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Day One on my Blog - How Exciting

Hi all! Here I am entering the world of blog's! I think it's an important thing for me to do, as I have been thinking about it for quite some time! Here in this space, my very own, I am hoping to share with you on many different grounds. I will share my creative creations, my upcoming classes, any Stampin' Up! monthly specials, and so much more. I am also hoping to use this outlet as a medium to share motivational thoughts as I find the ones that move me. Today's thought of the day, I just HAVE to share with all my sisters out there. I read it off of a Starbucks cup and I didn't keep it, so I am paraphrasing it and can't recall the person who was quoted, but it said "There is a special place in hell for women who don't help other women"!!! LOVE IT!!! This speaks so loudly to the other aspect of my blog. I am hoping to share with you the inner ticking in my head - I know scary! But at the very least, it can be entertaining! As I stumble through my life trying to prioritize and not spread myself too thin, I will share my trials with all of you. If I can help one person out in a small little way, then my goal of blogging has been achieved!!! Enjoy, save my blog in your favourites, and check back frequently! :):)

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yay!!! I can't wait to see what you do with this space!! I've bookmarked you and added you to my RSS feeds. This is going to be awesome!