Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I LOVE to Scrapbook!!




























I started with Stampin' Up! because I love using their stuff to create awesome scrapbook pages! I have set lofty goals with my boys scrapbooks and this year, I have set an even loftier goal of actually back up with my own book! What a thought, stepping outside my role of mother to scrapbook! So far, I have failed that goal! But here are some really cute pages I case'd with the Confetti kit! I teach a scrapbook class every month and put myself to the challenge of seeing how many pages I can put together with each kit I feature. My participants get to take away my written instructions (with pictorials) plus the kit and any embellishments I feature each month all for $40. If you should see any kits here that you love and would like to purchase, please don't hesitate! This was my February class - there are a total of 14 pages I created, but I'm only showcasing some of my fave's!! Enjoy and let me know what you think!

No comments: