Saturday, February 28, 2009

Kids Birthday Parties

I was the entertainment! At my friend's daughter's 11th birthday party, I brought in some premade Explosion boxes with a TON of stickers, stamps, GLITTER, and more and let the girls decorate to their hearts content! They did a GREAT job!!! I was so proud of all the great work they did. They were told in advance to bring photo's to put inside their boxes. Last year, we made little scrapbooks.



I'll try to post again later today to show today's birthday party results. I have another birthday party I am going to entertain with little scrapbooks. Stay tuned and log on frequently. I'm back and on fire with sharing my pic's!!! I will also download my photo's of my February Club class and share those with you too...

1 comment:

Natalie said...

That looks like SOOO much fun! What an awesome birthday party idea!