Saturday, February 28, 2009

Those who say they will NEVER scrap...

So my friend has watched me scrap for years now and has never even remotely thought about doing it herself. Then I challeneged her to join ONE of my monthly scrapbook classes and that is all it took!! Now she can think of (almost) nothing else, but scrappin'!!! Here is a page she made for me of my Max at her daughter's birthday party. I was out of town during that bday party, so I had no photo's of my own. This is a cherished gift, as it rounds out my book nicely!!!
My other friend Susan, paid me to make her very first scrapbook (for her in-laws 50th anniversary), then her and her daughter fell in love with the look and decided to try one round of my scrapbook classes, again HOOK, LINE, and SINKER!!! Another pair that can think of nothing else by their next scrapbook page. I love bringing in fresh blood!!! These next three pages are ones that Sus made on her own with one of my kit packages.

To buy any kits with instructions and accesories to make 8 pages, email me for a list of options... ingep76@hotmail.com



No comments: