Sunday, March 15, 2009

Stampin' Up! Regionals in London

What a terrific day I spent yesterday with a bunch of terrific gals! We made a ton of great projects, which I am highlighting here. Best of all, I am now hooked on getting a Big Shot die-cutter. As soon as I get it (sometime in April), you will see TONS of craft ideas you can use this for! It can cut OVER 50 different materials!!! WOWIE!!!! So here is a peak at all the items we made yesterday as well as the stamp set I got for being at Regionals PLUS the stamp set I WON!!! I LOVE winning stuff!!!!


Open this up and find three mini cards tucked in the one side and the matching envelopes on the other.


Two greeting cards using my new stamp set I WON!!!

A cute little basket using the Big Shot Die Cutter and a 6"x6" scrapbook page that I will convert into a 12"x12" and save for next year (unless we get more snow next week! Sorry)

And this cute little treats holder. So easy, I think this is what I will make for Easter goodies at school. Easter is my turn to make goodies at school.


Keep checking for more cute and new ideas.







1 comment:

Natalie said...

Pretty awesome! I especially like the one with the little pocket. You must have had the BEST time. Hope you're enjoying the March Break so far!!